The Ultimate Superfood!
Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae is one of nature’s most amazing sources of nourishment. It contains an abundance of vital nutrients to help support your health and well being. Nature’s Gold Blue Green Algae is harvested from the waters of Upper Klamath Lake in Oregon, at the peak of its vibrant bloom – when the full spectrum of its nutritional qualities are at their most potent. It is the superfood of superfoods!
The Klamath Lake basin acts as a ‘nutrient trap’ for the surrounding 4000 square miles of secluded wilderness in the Cascade Mountains. Seventeen rivers and streams feed the lake with a rich supply of minerals, volcanic silt and many other nutrients. So pure are their waters that the locals refer to them as “The Rivers of Light”. In this unique ecologically balanced environment, blue green algae flourishes converting pure sunlight, snow fed water and clean air into a superfood of the 21st century.
- Provides a rich source of amino acids which are required on a daily basis.
- Low in calorie and no cholesterol – can be used as part of a calorie controlled diet – helping to keep general levels of vitality whilst dieting.
- A very high source of chlorophyll.
- Contains significant amounts of vitamin B12, Beta Carotene, vitamins B2, B5, B6, and other vitamins and minerals, which help maintain the immune system.
- Contains Alanine and Arginine (part of the non-essential amino acid group), again helping to maintain the immune system.
- A rich source of nucleic and fatty acids.
Quality processing and packaging
Nature’s Gold blue green algae is very carefully dried at low temperatures using special proprietary technology. This helps to preserve all of its nutritional properties including vital elements such as enzymes, chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and all other essential compounds.
Nutrient protection – Glass jars & Oxygen absorber
Natural beta carotene and chlorophyll, unlike synthetic beta carotene and chlorophyll, is not stabilised with preservatives and must be protected from oxygen. Nature’s Gold products are packaged in amber glass jars fitted with tin plate screw caps and contain oxygen absorber sachets – ensuring their purity and freshness. The glass jar and screw cap also protect against valuable nutrient deterioration caused by oxygenation.
Ingredients (per gram)
Provitamin A (beta carotene) 2400IU
B1 (Thiamin) 4.8mcg
B2 (Riboflavin) 57.3mcg
B3 (Niacin) 0.1mg
B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 6.8mcg
Br (Pyridoxine) 11.1mcg
B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 8.0mcg
C (Absorbic Acid) 6.7mg
Vitamin E 0.1IU
Folic Acid 1.0mcg
And all the essential and non-essential amino acids
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Submit your review